Commercial Litigation Paralegal - St. Petersburg
Trenam Law, an AV rated law firm with offices in Tampa and St. Petersburg, is seeking commercial litigation paralegal candidates with 7+ years of legal experience in complex, commercial litigation cases. This position is in the Commercial Litigation practice in downtown St. Petersburg.
Pimary responsibilites will include:
- Handle complex case management for state and federal court litigations including discovery, research, hearings and trial preparation and attendance
- Manage paper and electronic discovery process for all phases of discovery and trial preparation, including depositions, transcripts and trial support for large-scale document productions and reviews
- Create, organize and maintain databases, privilege logs and files containing discovery documents, physical evidence, summaries, deposition transcripts etc.
- Research all case documents, materials, rules and court procedure and prior testimony and publications of opposing experts; analyze, summarize and compile timelines and reports regarding findings
- Gather information and materials from vendors, clients; conduct legal research, utilizing internet sources, Westlaw, etc.
- Coordinate the preparation and filing of briefs and legal documents; draft routine filings
- Manage all trial preparation and support activity
Candidates should exhibit a high degree of professionalism, be able to demonstrate successful working relationships, have a strong work ethic and dedication to client service, and attention to detail. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in complex litigation, financial services experience, a two-year degree or higher, possesses a current Florida Registered Paralegal designation and certification.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resumes to HRResume@Trenam.com for consideration. Trenam Law is an EEO/AA employer.